Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

We spent a quiet New Year's Eve at home. Sadie was playing with her new lion and scraped her chin, but other than that it was a quiet evening. Sadie went to bed early while Steve and I caught up on TIVO shows.

Here are some pictures of Sadie and her ouchy.








I want to say that this year we were extremely blessed. We added a new addition to our little family and have enjoyed watching her grow but leaps and bounds. Some time literally. We have been able to stay afloat during this time of ecomonic hardship. We have loving and caring family and friends who have enriched our lives.
We hope that everyone will be able to have a joyous and prosperous new year!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!







1 comments:

Dawni said...

A couple of things...
First, I love the idea of you putting up the holiday photo cards that you received on your blog. I suppose you just scanned them individually and then uploaded them? Great idea.
Secondly...don't think you were going to be able to hide the pictures we took at the party from. I see it down there in your previous blog...and I like it :)