Monday, December 29, 2008

Day After Christmas

Here is a picture of Sadie and her Entrouage. Yep these are her buddies. She watches them everyday. We were so thrilled when Santa found the Tigger. We didn't think we would be able to find one for her. So it all worked out. Isn't she so cute?!

She has now discovered she can crawl over and under things.
I just love her little faces she makes.

She loves my camera.
I think we are going to try and find a play camera for her for her birthday.
She is very funny. She got all her "friends" lined up in a row.
Another picture with her "friends".
I'm using one of these for her birthday invitations.
She is just so cute. She likes to carry them around. Something on the TV caught her attention though. Must have had good music on it or something.
Riding her Lion. She loves it!
Pure happiness!
I decided to take the Lion outside and push her around. But she didn't want anything to do with the Lion. She just wanted to run around. I told Steve we need to start taking her to the Park. She was so happy just being outside and running around. Unfortunately she is cooped up all day at Daycare and most times when we are home she's cooped up unless we are going somewhere. But I've set a goal to change that.


0 comments: