Monday, December 29, 2008

Sicky Sunday

Well yesterday I woke up and wasn't feeling good AT ALL. My sinuses were hurting and yada yada. SO I decided to stay home and rest. Here are some pictures and videos of Sadie. I know I don't look good in my picture but I thought it was cute of the both of us. Sadie is also cutting another tooth so she was very clingy all day long. Yes those are her Sunday football pajamas. She wears them almost every Sunday. It didn't help the Cowboys this Sunday though. UGH! Oh well there is always next year!





Talking & playing with her toys. She is talking ALOT now. She even sings if you sing first. She loves to just jabber all day long.

Playing with and in her wagon. What you can't really see at the end was she was working on the wheel of the wagon, trying to fix it. She already is so interested in how things work. I swear we should get her a play tool set. Huh maybe we'll get her one of those for her birthday instead.


2 comments:

Dawni said...

Love all the pictures and video. Sadie is such a cute little girl, especially with her hair up on the top of her head!
Oh and I could sneak a peek of me and Aaron down there in your guys' Christmas tree...awesome!

Karina said...

I cant believe how big she's getting. I love the Whoville look. She's cute as a button!

Hugz and Happy New Year!