Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Tree Decorating

Last Monday (12/15/08) for family night we decided to finally decorate our Christmas tree. Well one of the things we do each year is while we are decorating our Christmas Tree we watch/listen to Chevy Chase's Christmas Vacation.

Here is a fun video of Sadie dancing to the Christmas Vacation music. (Please forgive me the video is dark)
Here is a close up of Sadie's first homemade (thank you Kimmi) ornament.
It will also be featured in Sadie's updated holiday crafts.
Here is a picture of our finished tree. I truly hate decorating the tree but I love the finished product. It just really bugs me when there is an odd number of blue bulbs verus the silver bulbs. Yes I know a little OCD but I can't help it. Steve usually has to rescue the tree and me before I get too iritated. This year was no exception.


Steve's Mom gave Sadie her 1st baby doll with handmade clothes and everything. Well we just got her down last week because up until now she really hasn't shown ANY interest in stuffed toys at all. But when we gave her the baby she was completely thrilled.

She thought it was awesome that I could put it's thumb in her mouth.
Another thing that Sadie has been doing lately is chewing on Steve's belt. Yep that's right. She is cutting another tooth and somehow she got a hold of Steve's belt and that is her newest favorite chew toy.
Here are just some random shots of Sadie and I while we played and decorated the tree. Enjoy!







0 comments: