Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Family & Friends Christmas Cards

Here are some of our Family and Friends Christmas Cards from this year. I saw this on someone's blog last year and I really loved the idea. So here you go:

The Eastlick Family Christmas Card
Katie and Rylie Doll

Aaron and Dawni


Mike & Conni Yett and Family


The Cummings Family


Natalie & David Duerr and Family


Aimee & Barry Keller and Family


Jessica & Blake Harpell


Michael & Heather West and Family


Matt & Kelly Hildebrand and Family


Shane & Suzanne Hildebrand


Charlie & Sarah Hildebrand and Family


Bruce & Jeneva Roberts and Family


Jack & Kathy Hawkins
Sims & Katie Hawkins and Family
Clayton & Shelley Facey and Family


1 comments:

Carianne said...

I totally grew up with Matthew Hildebrand. When he lived in Wasco. I lived in Shafter so we were in the same branch. I totally crushed on him too. What a small world. I have always thought of asking you if you were related to them. His dad was my seminary teacher and our parents were good friends. Then when I married and moved to Tehachapi I was in the ward with Charlie and Karen (I think that's their name) when they lived there. Crazy! Tell him I say hello.