Thursday, January 15, 2009

Quick Post

Well I know it's been a couple weeks since I've posted but it's been crazy busy at home and at work lately. I am trying to get as much overtime to help with $$ right now and when I get home I just want to play with Sadie. So not much time for posting lately.

This past weekend I started working on my blog book and I'm addicted! But while I was working on my book I didn't notice the thief I call daughter. She some how managed to get my camera cord and now we can't find it. So no pictures for my blog this time. Hopefully we will be able to find it this weekend when we turn everything upside down.

Steve is coming along really well on the cabinets. We now have two corner cabinets up and have organized which has given us room to actually use the countertops. This weekend it's Steve's goal to get the remaining upper cabinets done as we will hopefully be having some guests next weekend for Sadie's birthday.

I don't have time to get into detail now about Sadie's new dance, lanuage and her birthday party but rest assured I will this weekend. I really just wanted to give you a quick update so you all knew I was still kickin'.

0 comments: