Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve started out with me going to work for a half of a day. Then Sadie and I went to my work's Holiday gift exchange lunch at Chuy's. Sadie was really good and we were there for almost two hours. We did a gift exchange which I got a $10 McDonald's gift card and a bunch of candy.

Then Sadie and I went home for a nap. Yes I took a nap too. I had gone to Urgent care the day before because my sinuses were hurting so bad I couldn't eat. I found out I was 100% impacted. So they gave me antibotics, pain killers and a nasal spray. But even the pain killers weren't helping. I had to do several steam treatments to help relieve the pressure. So after the lunch Sadie and I both took a nap.


Then that night we had BBQ steaks and potatoes. It was really yummy. Yes that is an A1 bottle Sadie is playing with. It is plastic and Steve thought it was funny to see her walking around with an A1 bottle.


We opened our pajamas. (Steve and I didn't get any this year, but Sadie got a cute pair of pj's) Then we watched the cartoon about the birth of our Saviour. Yes I made Steve watch. Sadie held on until it was over but then quickly fell asleep.





So after she went to bed I turned on White Christmas. One of my all time favorites and wrapped presents. This is a tradition for me. Steve and I had very few traditions during the Holidays before Sadie was born but this was one of them. Every year when I wrap presents I watch White Christmas. This year I was late getting everything wrapped so I was up until about 11:30pm on Christmas Eve but the last 1/2 hour of that was to finish watching the movie. I think Steve called it quits around 10:30pm.


0 comments: