Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving Teaser

Ok I know I haven't posted in a while but it's been crazy busy at the Eastlick household and this week continues the madness. So I've uploaded a few pictures from Thanksgiving and will upload more after this week. Sadie and I are heading down to Anaheim tonight to meet my brother Travis' family at Disneyland. YAY! I'm really excited.

I am truly Thankful for my family.
Below is my Brother Travis and his family, Jill, Spencer, Kyson and Jace.
Anyone who knows my sister-in-law Jill will know that we love to have "Religious Experiences" at Chili's. So we continued this tradition.

Sadie and I at Chili's

Steve and Sadie standing in line at the Excalibur buffet

Steve and Sadie before Thanksgiving Dinner


Tammy and Sadie before Thanksgiving Dinner



I have so many things to be Thankful for!
But the most important things are my Heavenly Father, my Family, my Friends & my Country.
Wow my list could go on for days. I am truly blessed!


Stay tuned for more on our Vegas Thanksgiving Adventure and for the sequel our Disneyland Adventure...you won't be disappointed!

1 comments:

Dawni said...

Sadie's hair is getting so long Tams! It looks awesome : )