Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sadie's New House

We got Sadie a front facing carseat this week. She is at that point. I know where did the time go? Anyway, I had the box folded up for the week and tonight I decided to make it into a house for Sadie. So I taped it all up and Steve cut out a window in the side. She thinks it's the greatest thing.

We were still having a little bit of trouble trying to figure out what she would eat and her steady diet of "O's" were visible everywhere. So I threw a few in the box through the window. She thought that was the funniest thing. Here are a few pictures of her new house.

Right now her stuff toys and books are in there. So she'll go in there and "read" for a bit and then look out the window to see what is on the TV. Her personality is definitely making it's appearance now. I'm so happy to see her be so independent. She's not too independent though, she'll still come over to me with her blanket crawl into my lap for a minute and get down and play for a while more. I love that!











0 comments: