Monday, December 22, 2008

I'm A Big Girl Now

I realized I didn't post any pictures from yesterday, Sadie's 11 month birthday. Here are a few pictures. She really is funny and is starting to express herself in many different ways.


Sadie before Church. Yes it's already started. I knew going in yesterday that it was going to be rough. But it was our Christmas service so I really wanted to go.

And the award for the best actress in a Drama is....

....Miss Sadie Eastlick




A nice smile. I caught on the fly hence why the top of her head is cut off.

YAWN!!! She was SO very tired

And Frustrated!
We got a good Momma & Me picture though. Don't you love how she's holding her mouth.
On our way to Church.
Now I know my sister-in-law is going to flip but we did all kinds of research and everything we read said if they were close to a year and 20 pounds for front facing. So we did it.
Love you Aunt Jill-Bee!
There pictures are all after our nap. She was having a fun day exploring and playing. Don't you love her hair. It's finally long enough that I can pull it back into pigtails. Steve said she looks like a Hoo from the Grinch.


Ok another thing that she is into right now is brushing her teeth. She love her tooth brush. I think it must feel really good on her gums cuz she is cutting another tooth.


Oh and she started this yesterday. She will get in this position and look at you between her legs and just jabber at you. So I got down their and was playing with her. She really loved it. Time for a tumbling class already!

This is the other blanket that I crocheted. I got it out so she could snuggle with it. And no that's not a full box of peanut brittle we are using the empty box. It was full at one time and it was some really good eating!

Her cute hair!

Carrying around this blanket is hard work and wore her out. She was in bed asleep by 8pm last night. Usually it takes her a good 1/2 hour to fall asleep. But she was out like a light.

1 comments:

Jill-Bee said...

What the HE** are you thinking!!! Haven't I taught you any better!!! She is your Child but I would NEVER put my child forward till they are OVER one year and OVER 20 Lbs!! I broken leg is better than a broken neck!! But shes yours not mine!!
Good Luck With that!!! Sleep Well!!!
They don't call me the car seat Freak for nothing!!

Love ya!
Jill