Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Family Christmas Party

Every year my Gram's side of the family, the Goree's & Kidd's, try and get together for Christmas. We have been pretty good about it the past couple of years and I'm so very happy. I love my family very much. I miss my Gram very much too and to me this helps me be a little closer to her even though she's not here. I know that she would be very happy that our Family still gets together to help celebrate our Lord and Saviour.
Here are a few pictures. My camera's batteries ran out so I didn't get to get pictures of all the families that were there but I did get a few.
Here is my Aunt Greta, My Gram's sister, Sadie & I

Here is my cousin Nick and his family

Here is my cousin Tim and his family
Here is Tim's daughter and Sadie. Riding in the wheel chair. She has a broken leg.

Here is Sadie playing the piano.
I really need to restore my piano so I can start Sadie on lessons.
Maybe one year for Christmas I can restore the piano.
Sadie & Beau (Nick's son)
They had a lot of fun playing with each other. They are only a few months apart in age.

Sadie & Beau checking eachother out.

Sadie playing with Uncle Jerry, He is my Gram's brother.


Saying Cheese.
Well she looks like it anyway. I don't know what she was really saying.
Dancing to the Rockin' Santa



0 comments: