Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bathtime Fun

So I can't really take credit for the idea to get a picture of Sadie in the tub. I saw Amanda's post on the Twin's bath time fun and I borrowed the idea. I haven't had a post about her tub experiences lately. So here goes.

Last night during bathtime, Sadie discovered she can splash and that it was fun. She's splashed before but nothing like this. She had a lot of fun with her toys and I had a lot of fun playing with her soapy hair. She has a lot all on top so it was time for a mohawk! Here are a couple of pictures and a video of her playing in the tub.








Splish Splash Fun

1 comments:

Papa Randy said...

Don’t you just love blogs? You get a peek into lives that would otherwise not see. It’s so fun to see her grow up and learning at warp speed. Can you believe how fast the time goes? It seems like she was just born. Standing up on the basketball floor and walking was priceless. Fun hair dos in the tub after shampooing. It just doesn’t get any better than that. She is so sweet and adorable. Thanks for the pics and the update. I can’t imagine going somewhere after this life that is a better place and not having my family. FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!!!