Friday, August 7, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

I have been watching so you think you can dance all season with Sadie and we have had such a great time. Well last night was the finale and Jeanie won. Kudos to her! She is an amazing dancer.

Well last night was a recap and the judges got to pick some of their favorite routines. I was so very happy when they chose the "Addiction" routine by Mia Michaels. It was my absolute favorite this season and it still gives me chills.

The fun thing about watching this show with Sadie is she will dance to the music and just get down. We Tivo the shows and watch them the next morning or evening so Sadie can watch them with me. So on Thursday night we were watching Wednesday's show and the routine that Brandon and Evan did to "Nasty" by Janet Jackson was really good. But I had to rewind it because we were having a show of our own in the living room. Sadie REALLY liked that song and danced the entire song. And when I say dance I mean DANCE! She was doing some hip hop and contemporary moves. It was great.

I love that she loves to dance so much. We are trying to encourage her in this. We are hoping that we can start her in dance classes at the end of next year. She will have a lot of fun!

0 comments: