Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Father's Day - June 21, 2009

For Father's Day we went to Church with my Mom and Dad. Then we got home and Steve had the pool set up with the slide for Sadie. She really enjoyed herself. After playing in the pool for a little while we went inside for chips and left over pizza from the night before.

Yes I'm a horrible wife and daughter. I didn't get any pictures of Steve or Dad and I didn't make them anything special for dinner. Steve actually ended up making BBQ ribs. Yes I made my husband cook on Father's day. I will strive to do better next year.



So while we were in Fresno we stopped at the Dollar store and Mom got Sadie a stick horse. We kept trying to show her how to play with but she must have thought it was just another golf club because she carried them both around all day and even hit a couple balls with the horses head.

This girl loves her some pizza.

Sadie and 1/2 of Daddy in the pool
Here are a couple quick videos of Sadie going down the slide into the pool. She really enjoyed it as you will quickly tell.

1 comments:

Jill said...

Tammmyyy!!! I send you an email with the invite but it got returned and I trid to call your house but your number was changed and the new number didn't have an answering machine and so I got no one. Please come to the party this weekend ... you did not invite yourself - you were invited! It is our house 9am! Are you going to come???