Monday, August 10, 2009

Goree Family Picnic - June 26, 2009

Since my Mom and Dad were here I planned a family reunion of sorts with my Grandma Hildebrand's side of the family. I've been trying to put together a summer picnic for the past couple of years so this worked out well for my parents.

It's been such a long time since we've had a family picture taken so I brought my stuff and got a couple. This was my favorite. Not everyone was able to make it but we had a great crowd. I love my family very much and I'm so happy that we get together at least once or twice a year.


Cousin Beau
Cousin Reegan



The funny thing about these three...they were all just following Sadie and it was like follow the leader. They are all so close in age and it's so nice so now they have little cousins to play and grow up with.
Sadie & Beau swinging - Uncle Bob is pushing Beau
Nick, Chrissy & Sarah. I think they were trying to make Sarah sick.
The whole gang


Sadie & Beau walking back from the play ground. (They love eachother very much and are getting to be such great friends.)
"My Cup Runneth Over"
P.S. I will have the whole picnic album (which has more pictures in it) on my facebook account.

0 comments: