Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Fresno Birthday Bash - June 20, 2009

Well last year my Aunt Karen had a birthday party for Shane & Adam (my cousin) at her house since both of their birthdays are in June. So this year she decided to do it again.

Unfortunately I was chasing my daughter around and didn't get any pictures, but my Dad did. So as soon as I get them I will upload them for your enjoyment.

Present this year were: My Mom and Dad, Steve, Sadie & I, Sean, Denise & Reegan (Cousin & family), Matt, Kelly, Peyton & Jack (Cousin & Family), Sarah & Allyson (Cousin & Family), Shane, Suzanne, bun in oven (Brother & Wife), Ingrid & Theron Toler (Sister-in-law's parents), Adam (Cousin) and of course Aunt Karen.

We had a great time. It was perfect weather and so we were able to sit outside and enjoy each other's company. Aunt Karen had set up a kiddie pool and Sadie was in it the moment she saw it, no bathing suit just the clothes on her back. It's a good thing I came prepared with a second outfit.

But it was a fun afternoon with great food and conversations.

0 comments: