Friday, August 14, 2009

More Random Fun from June 2009

Here are some fun pictures from the end of June. Thank you to Rylie and Katie for giving us Rylie's old slide. Sadie loves it as you will see below.

My Pretty little girl. This picture makes her look so grown up.

Ok here are the slide pictures...

Yes my daughter is drinking the water from the sprinkler that settled on the slide. Please don't judge.
Here's another one of the drinking. She must have been really thirsty.
Trying to climb up the wrong way

But eventually she made it up the stairs. But of course she had way more fun going up the slide. My dancing queen
(really she was falling backwards and this is the way her arms flung up. Pretty good timing on my part, if I do say so myself)
Our little Angel Moroni!
Daddy took this picture of his precious little girl. (I almost entered this one in the fair, but changed my mind at the last minute)
Eating Ravoli's

She really loved "finger painting" with the sauce
Ok so this is really random...one morning while I was getting ready for work this is the scene I came upon. My first thought was the Lucille Ball skit with the smooshing of the grapes.
She had a little cup of cheerio's and decided to dump them on the floor and just stomp away. I was upset because of course I was already running late but I still had the frame of mind to grab the camera and get at least one shot before I had to clean her, the floor and eventually myself.

0 comments: