Monday, August 3, 2009

Fun Randomness from June 2009

Sorry for the lack of blogging lately. But do you how it is when life decides to walk up to you and slap you in the face?! Well I do. Life has been completely hectic lately so I am going to try and blog daily until I catch up to the present day.

Here are just some fun randomness from Sadie from June 2 - 11, 2009


We honestly don't know what this is about. But her blanket is covering her drum that Gpa Eastlick got her for her birthday.

She is all about her shades. We call them her Elton John shades.

Her new bouncy ball. It was hysterical watching her try and sit on it.

My baby is getting grown up. The first time her hair has been long enough for a real pony tail.

2 comments:

Shaun and Aimee said...

She is precious!

Papa Randy said...

So So cute and so adorable. We love having her in nursery. I think she thinks I am a little bit crazy. That's ok, cause I am.