Saturday, August 22, 2009

Sadie's New Look

I'm 19 months old now!
On Saturday, I got up and ready for a day of crafting with my good friend Virginia. Steve volunteered to watch Sadie so I could have a day to myself. It was very thoughtful of him. I got Sadie ready and she was more cooperative than usual so I got to do her hair! (This never happens. It's a fight to even get a pony tail in.)

Sadie's new hair do! It looked really cute.
Watching her "stories" on Playhouse Disney
Her teeth were bothering her, which explains why she was so cooperative. When she doesn't feel good she is a snuggler.
Cheese!
Isn't this outfit cute?! It's a one piece.
That evening after the pony tails came out this is what the results were. Then of course she had to show off her sunglasses and funny enough her Tinker Bell flashlight.
Don't you just love that face?!

0 comments: