Monday, August 10, 2009

Fun with Gma & Gpa Hildebrand - June 2009

We had a lot of fun when my Mom and Dad were here. They were able to stay with us for a couple of weeks to help tend Sadie. Sadie had some great bonding time with my parents which was awesome. And now she says grandma & grandpa in her own language. You can tell though that's what she is saying.

Here are some fun pictures of Sadie and my mom. Sadie loves to "ride the horsey" as we call it in our house. And by the time this night was over, let's just say both my legs and mom's legs were burning!


Climbing on after being bucked off!

Sadie looking at Grandma's Pooh Bear watch.



Pure Joy!
Then Daddy started the tickle fest!



Then she was done and decided to take a rest and read a story
Here is Sadie in her Daddy's chair trying to turn on the Wiggles. That's her portable DVD player in her hands that she's trying to open like a book!

On Thursday, June 25, 2009 we took Dad and Steve out to dinner at the Outback. Now keep in mind we don't go out to eat very often. And there is a good reason right now. Sadie was a crazy person. Mom and I ended up having to take turns walking around with her while everybody finished eating. It was good food though. I just wish I knew how to get Sadie to calm down.
Sadie wasn't too sure about the Alligator. But she kept wanting to go over by it.

0 comments: