Tuesday, August 18, 2009

4th of July 2009 - Carter Meadows

While we were up in Etna we got to spend the 4th with family up at Carter Meadows. My Mom's side of the family goes camping there every 4th. Steve and I realized the last time we were up there was in 1995, so we thought it was time to go back and let Sadie have the same type of fun I used to growing up.

Papa (Albert) and Grandma (Valeda) Facey

Marjean (Aunt), Clayton (Uncle), Kathy (Aunt), Aileen (Mom), Papa & Grandma

Siblings with Spouses, Shelly, Jack & Ken

Papa & Grandma with all the Great Grandkids camping

Papa & Grandma with all the Grandkids camping

Clayton & Shelly's Family: Troy, Tani, Missy & Sheena
Sadie and the horseshoe. She loved playing with this thing.
Me taking a picture of Steve
Our Family
All the Great Grandkids playing in the tree
Sadie's girl cousins.
Sadie walking on the same log that I used to walk on when I was her age. It's a bit more crumbled but it's still there.
Uncle Luke & Sadie
Uncle Matthew
Uncle Willie (Papa's Brother) & Papa
Having a drink
Gma & Sadie
My beautiful baby
I just love this picture! Standing on the rock looking out over the field
Sadie and in the Daisy field.
(I have another one but I have entered it in the Kern County Fair)
Sadie going through the maze of Skunk grassDaddy & Sadie
Cheese!
Sadie climbing in the tree
Momma & Sadie

0 comments: