Friday, August 21, 2009

Our Little Cupcake

This week while we were getting ready for our day Sadie got to watch a couple episodes of the Wiggles. She LOVES them! She loves the music the funny characters and the especially the DANCING! So here are a few pictures and a couple videos from Wednesday (08-19-09) morning's Sadie show. Starring none other than our own Cupcake herself.
(Don't you love the PJ's?!)
Okay, Okay, I know this isn't the most flattering picture of Sadie but darn it, it's just too dang funny! I think she was dancing to the Wiggles and I caught her mid dance step.

Kickin' it on her Zebra watching the Wiggles
Cheese!

"Oh My Goodness"

"Ok it wasn't as scary as I thought it was going to be" hahaha
Famous Sadie dance moves. If you watch to the end you'll see her rock to "Play your guitar with Murray"
Ok Sadie has some funny dance moves. This video I was trying to get her to do her newest move and she started to do it and then stopped. But look what she does when I ask her if she's going to dance....hahahaha!
This video she was dancing then stole my napkin. What I find funny about this video is what she does when I ask her what comes after the number 2. (You think she's been in trouble before?)

1 comments:

The Bradford Bunch said...

she is just sooo darn cute! my kids loved the wiggles too.