Monday, March 30, 2009

Stupid Work IT Guy! Nah just Kidding!

This is going to be short and unfortunately not sweet. Due to the IT person in our office who thinks they have a God complex, (that is another story all together. Katie & Dawni know to whom I am referring!) I no longer have access to my blog. Or any of the fun things I was able to do for the past month.

No worries I am not bitter. I am over it now. Steve has been kind enough to turn some of my favorite tv shows into Ipod format so that has solved my tv program issue. I know I shouldn't do a lot of my stuff from work, but to be perfectly honest I always did it on my lunch hour. Anyhoo...

I just wanted to let you all know that I will not be updating my blog as often as I have been. I have two entries I'm waiting on this weekend to finish.

1. The remaining trip to Dana Point
2. Our Beloved Dallas *this is a sad entry so be prepared*

So please don't give up on me I just haven't had a chance to log on from home this week. I will do so this weekend and get everyone updated. Thanks for being patient.

0 comments: