Monday, March 16, 2009

Glad Game Day #6

So I have to tell you that today was a really hard day for me to find good stuff! When all else fails be thankful for life right?!

1. I still have a job! (there was a big meeting at work this morning regarding the state of the company. Right now the thing that will affect me the most is our insurance premiums are going up next month about 25% at least. There is also a chance that the coverage/plan will change to a higher copay, higher deductible & higher percentage I have to pay out of pocket. there are talks of certain departments going to 4-10's and possible having to reduce hours to 4-8's. I won't know for sure if I will fall in that category or not. Keep your fingers crossed!)
2. I read wonderful posts about my glad game from a dear friend that lifted my spirits! Thanks Gin!
3. My tummy and head issues are starting to dissipate. I've been fighting a cold and this weekend I had some major tummy issues but I am now on the road to recovery.
4. My Board of Directors Meeting let out early tonight! One of the properties I manage had a Board of Directors meeting that started at 6pm. I thought for sure it was going to take at least an hour but luckily we were in and out in 40 minutes.
5. Sadie is speaking with a southern drawal. It's the cutest thing. She definitely has an accent when she speaks now. That really made my night to hear her say Bye with her twang when we went to bed.

0 comments: