Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Glad Game Day #1

In my previous post I referenced the Glad Game from Pollyanna. I've decided that I'm going to tweak that game just a bit but everyday I'm going to list 5 good things that happened that day.

So here we go... (in no particular order)

1. Sadie smiled and danced while listening to the theme music to Two and a half Men. (she is really funny about dancing now. She always looks for either Steve or I to make sure we are watching and then offers us the biggest smile in return.)
2. I managed to keep myself out of a possibly horrific car accident on my way to work
3. Sadie fell right to sleep no crying
4. I got to leave work right at 5 o'clock
5. I got to watch Amazing Race 14 while eating my lunch at work. (Yah for internet access!)

So my goal is to do this on a daily basis. I'm hoping that it will get easier as I notice the good things more than the negative things. I will of course vent but I will try and keep it to a minimum. Cuz I mean really, who doesn't need to vent from time to time?

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

Isn't internet TV at lunch the BEST?!