Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Suggestions for Names

Hello Everyone! Ok here is the deal, I need suggestions for names of my new business. Here are a couple that I have single out so far:

Digitally Yours (Thanks Melodie)
Tams Photo Closet

I know not many, hence why I'm posting this entry. I need help. My goal is to be up and running by June 2009. I have my scanner and May I am having a HUGE sale on all of my Creative Memories stock to get rid of everything. I'm officially going digital. I will post more about the sale later. But it is another task I need to check off before I can offically launch my new business.

The biggest hold up now is a name. So please, please hit me with your best suggestions. If your name is chosen there just may be a treat in it for you.


PS. I'm skipping Glad Game #13. Wasn't very glad yesterday so I am just going to move on and hopefully today's will be much better.

1 comments:

Jill said...

I am thinking and thinking ...