Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Glad Game Day #8

1. Transplant for little Ryan Wilson went well. Lauren is recovering nicely and so far no adverse reactions to the marrow.
2. I got off of work a little early this afternoon and picked up Sadie.
3. Sadie loving music. Sadie rocked out all the way home from daycare. I love that she loves music and loves to dance.
4. We played outside in the back yard this evening. Ok Sadie played while I picked up but we both still had a great time.
5. Steve ordered me a "Tim the Toolman" scanner. Ok so he ordered me a scanner on Valentines Day. (Shocking I know) but for some reason they cancelled the order. So Steve spent an hour on the phone with Dell to figure out why. So instead of the other scanner he ordered me a better one. Since this is an investment for my future business. (which I'm still planning on starting we've just been waiting for the new scanner.)

P.S. I really enjoyed my first photography class yesterday. I have a major assignment that is due by the 28th so I'll be a shutter bug and a scanning fool this weekend. I'm super excited about it though! It's a good thing I have such a cute test subject (SADIE).

0 comments: