Friday, March 27, 2009

Friday Night at Dana Point, CA

Friday Night
Friday Steve and packed up and headed down to Dana Point, which is north of San Diego. We left Sadie with a good friends of ours Sierra & Jordan. This was a big thing, at least for me since I've never spent the night away from Sadie.
We got to Dana Point and I immediately fell in in love. Our time share is right across from the beach. And we had a beautiful view. We decided to eat at the resorts restaurant that night since nether one of us really wanted to get back in the car and drive somewhere. We had a wonderful dinner and I even tried calamari. I really don't like sea food so this was a big deal for me. It really wasn't that bad. Just really rubbery.
We went back to our room and watched the sunset on the balcony. I have a lot of great shots but I'm going to spare you all with them. If you'd like to take a look though they'll be posted on my photos blog later this week.
This is a view from our Balcony

The best picture I could get of Steve.
And then there's me.

1 comments:

Dawni said...

Ok Tams, I think I have a suggestion for you. But I need to be clear on what your business would offer. Would you be taking photos AND offering to create scrapbooks for people? Or encouraging them to do their own scrapbooks? Either way, here is a suggestion:
"Snap & Scrap"
Or
"Tams Snap & Srap"

:-)