Thursday, March 12, 2009

Glad Game Day #2

1. Sadie slept through the night (YAY!)
2. I accidentally got 30 extra minutes of sleep this morning (Sorry Steve. I turned off the alarm)
3. Sadie is saying bye bye with a southern drawal.
4. I cleaned off my couch and actually got to sit next to Steve and hold his hand while we watched TV.
5. Sadie said 'men' after prayers tonight

Bonus:
ok I know I mentioned it yesterday in my post but I got to watch NCIS today at lunch on the internet. Watching TV shows at work is like the best way to get through the day.

3 comments:

Gini said...

You are such a kind, good-hearted happy lady Tammy. And I really admire you and look up to you. I think you're great, and I wanted you to know that. I think the Glad Game is a wonderful way to be grateful for what you have in your life... and I think I will start doing the same. It's a great idea... especially in these trying times for everyone. Hey, just an idea... but if you guys want a date night... we'd be more than happy to hang out with you... our girls can play, and we could have dinner and a movie or something!

Gini said...

Ha! Sorry... that last post sounded like a pity-invite. It's NOT!!! We love you guys and we need to hang out more often.

Dawni said...

Doing ANYTHING besides talking to the crazy people you work with is the best way for you to get through the day there ;-)

Love you Tams!