Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Glad Game Day #7

1. Today is St. Patrick's Day, which mean's I'll get pinched. HA!
2. Today my new photography class starts. I'm looking forward to it. It will be a long night but it will be worth it. And it's only 3 nights.
3. I was reading the Nie Nie Dialogues and catching up on her miraclous recovery from a plane crash in August of last year (an excellent blog if you are interested. She is an amazing person.) and she had this video link posted. If you've ever wondered why Mormons build temples, here is a quick and basic explanation.
4. I am so very greatful for a healthy and loving daughter. My dear friend is having to go through a lot right now with her sweet little tiger (Ryan) fighting leukemia. It makes me appreciate the health that our family has.

Ok so I couldn't think of 5 things but really it's been a stressful week.

0 comments: