Friday, March 20, 2009

Glad Game Day #10

I receieved a request this morning from my Father-in-law, Chet. He would like me to include pictures. I will try!


1. Sadie and I got to sleep in as she had a foot doctor appointment at 9:15 am. We got her orthdotics today. They are so cute. She seems to be adjusting well to them. We have to go back in 6 months. The good news is the orthodtics are big enough that they should last 2-3 shoe sizes.

2. I got to spend most of my morning out of the office. Besides Sadie's appointment I had to run errands for work. So even though I was on the clock at 10:30 I didn't get into the office until almost 12 noon.

3. It is a GORGEOUS day. I didn't really want to go back to work. The sun is shining, there is a slight breeze to keep it from being too warm and there was great music on the radio.

4. I got my new scanner tonight. It's still in the box but it's extremely nice. I'm excited about it.

5. We found out that we should be getting our State Tax returns by next Friday. YAY!

0 comments: