Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Count Down Has Begun....TWILIGHT the Movie

**I just found out there is a Temple trip planned for the 21st and also it's BC Women's Basketball's first home game. So let's shoot for Saturday. There are several times. I'd suggest 2pm and then those who'd like to make an afternoon of it can go to lunch before hand. But I'm open to any times. Matinee would be awesome though. click on the link below and then there is a fandango link so you can get the times. **

Ok gang I'm getting really excited. The movie is released in 15 days, November 21st, 2008. YAY! That's right I'm one of the millions of fans that are excited for the upcoming release. Since Steve is a typical male he has opted to watch Sadie that evening. So I'm going to try and get a group together to go and see it. Anyone who is interested in seeing Twilight the movie with me let me know. I'm planning on going Friday night, November 21st, 2008 (opening night) at 7:30pm at East Hills Mall. Unless there is a better suggestion. I'm open either Friday night or Saturday. I hope you can make it. I think it would be a lot of fun.


1 comments:

Gini said...

I am totally interested!! I think Andy and I may be going to Utah that weekend, but if not, I would love to go with you!