Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Daycare Holiday Crafts

So I have to say I really love Sadie's Daycare. Kimmi is so good with the kids and Sadie absolutely loves her and TaTa (Henry, Kimmi's husband). Well one of the things that Kimmi does is crafts with the kids. So I thought I'd take a couple of pictures of them and show you Sadie's (ok Kimmi's) handy work.

Our Halloween Craft:
A Ghost, A Witch and A Pumkin

Here is our Thanksgiving craft:
It's a turkey.
Kimmi said that it was definitely an experience making this one.
All the kids kept wanting to eat the eyes. But they had fun and this is the result.

Here is Sadie with her Turkey


If you can't tell by the expression on her face, it's really early and we are heading to Kimmi's.

She wasn't real sure what the Turkey was to be honest. This picture captures her perfectly. This is her personality in a nut shell.






1 comments:

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

That is a scary witch.
I like the cute little turkey. Our house seems to be surrounded with crafty turkeys these past few weeks from all the school projects the girls have made.
I am surrounded by too many turkeys ---including my own kiddos. Gobble!

Happy Thanksgiving.