Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I'm Sad, but I will move forward with Optimism


So I'll just put this out there. I'm really sad that OBAMA won. A friend of mine forwarded me an email this last week about pro life. It was eloquently written and it had all the back up information for all her points on the subject. Bottom line anyone that believes themselves to be pro life really needed to consider not voting for OBAMA. I am PRO LIFE and I did NOT vote for OBAMA. But I know there is nothing more that I can do or say on this subject. All I can do now is hope and PRAY that things will work out. I just hope that result of the election will not be more detrimental to our society and our beliefs.

I know I've gone on a tangent but I have to say that all the people posting and praising OBAMA has really bothered me. So I wanted to make my feelings clear. I also have to say that people did not give President Bush enough credit. He inherited this economic crisis from none other than President Clinton. He also has had to deal with the fall out of 9/11 and the war in IRAQ. I don't agree with everything he did or said, but I have to tell you that under the circumstances I believe he did a good job. I believe that it could have been ALOT worse. I'm tired of people bashing him and also his speech. It just shows me that he is an regular person. Some one to be looked up to, unlike someone else we all know.

Ok there I've said my peace and now I will move on. I will support President Obama, as he was elected by the people which is what this country is all about. And I have to say I'm glad that there were so many people who came out to vote. Hopefully this will be the start of a brighter future.

1 comments:

Britney said...

Word, word word! I agree with you 100%, Tammy! At least the election is over, and at least we got Prop 8. If THAT wouldn't have passed it would be a whole other story...