Monday, November 24, 2008

What A Weekend!

Well we had a great weekend. Plenty going on and to get ready for. Saturday morning I got up and cleaned the living room and rearranged furniture. It was in desperate need of a thorough cleaning. Now Sadie has a lot more room to play and the dogs won't be getting on my furniture anymore. Daisy had paw prints everywhere. Steve even bisselled the couch and recliners.

After cleaning I showered and went to the mall. I went to Mervyn's to see if they still had any Kitchen Aid mixers but alas they were all sold out. So I browsed a little found a couple of shirts I may go back for. (It will depend on my shopping experience in Vegas) I did however find a really cute purse. And for the first time in a LONG time I splurged and got it. No second thoughts.

After shopping at Mervyn's I met Paula, Steph and Sierra for a wonderful lunch at Los Hermanos in the mall. We had a great time chatting about this and that and just really catching up. I haven't gotten out of the house much in the past few months and I felt a little out of touch with all of my friends. It was great to relax and visit.

Then Paula left to get ready for Bakersfield College's Women's basketball game. Steph, Sierra and I went and saw Twilight. I won't go into detail about the movie as some of my loyal readers may or may not have seen the movie yet. But...it was ok. I love the stories and I'll for sure be there for the next movies too, but it was just alright for me. Oh well.
Well after the movie Sierra came over to our house and waxed my eyebrows for me so I wouldn't look like the hairy bush woman of the north for our Vegas trip. After that Sadie and I packed up and went to Bakersfield College to watch Paula coach her team. Sadie did really good. She for the most part sat in my lap and watch the game. Alex (Steph's son) and Sadie did have a lot of fun playing though. It was so nice to get out of the house and to visit with my friends. I really need to do it more often.
Then yesterday I'd realized I hadn't gotten any videos of Sadie walking yet so Steve and I got some random shots of her walking and playing. Please forgive the big wet spots on her shirt. She's cutting another tooth and is constantly drooling again. But here are some pictures of our 10 month old baby girl and some videos. Enjoy.





I had to put this one in because Steve was so proud that he got in the shot with his big ol' mouth.

Sadie Walking

More of Sadie Walking

Walking to get her toy

Walking in Circles chasing her toy

Chasing her toy across the room.

Being stubborn like her Father while trying to watch the football game.

2 comments:

Karina said...

Too bad her Daddy is as mean and stubborn as she is! lol

She's going to be into everything now! Better batten the hatches.

Papa Randy said...

Way cute videos of her walking. I can't believe she walks already. How come that poor little girl doesn't have any toys lying around.