Friday, October 3, 2008

Who Doesn't Love Disney??


Well Wednesday night Miss Sadie and I met Rylie and Katie at Rabbobank Arena for the opening night of Disney on Ice. Katie and I got really great seats. We were literally only four rows back from the ice. Rylie and Sadie were free but that meant we had to hold them. Which luckily for us the seats we had were in a row of two so we didn't really have to worry about getting up and down for people, just ourselves.


The girls really enjoyed the acts and we got to see the princesses and their princes. I think the genie from Aladdin scared Sadie a little bit but other than that she loved it. She was even singing most of the time and when everyone cheered I really believe she thought they were cheering for her. I wished I could have gotten a video of it or at least a picture of her face when everyone started cheering. It was hysterical. And it happened almost everytime people cheered.

The show started at 7:30pm so both Katie and I knew that we were tempting fate with both girls being up later than normal. There was an intermission around 8:30pm but by 9pm both girls were done! So we packed up before the show was over (it ended at 9:30pm) and headed home. Me being me I paid $15 for a program. I know crazy but I had to do it. It's her first show and I'll need it for her scrapbook.

Here are some pictures from the show. You can really see how close we were. Sadie and Rylie really did great and I'm anxious now to see Disney on Ice: The Princess show. This show only covered one Princess story because it's the best of Disney. It was great! I can't wait to take Sadie to Disneyland. I'm more determined now than ever before.


In the car before the show


Katie & Rylie


























1 comments:

Dawni said...

Great pics! I'm so glad you girls were able to see Disney on Ice. I know Ry was loving "White" :)
I just saw that you tagged me for that 6 quirks thing. I have to tell you that I have the same quirk about putting silverware in the dishwasher!
I'll update my xanga soon and do my duty.
love you Tams, happy I got to see you and Sadie on Friday.