Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tagged: Six Quirks

Ok my sister-in-law Jill just started her own blog! YEAH! I'm so happy! So I went to check today and saw that I'd been tagged.

So here goes:

Six Quirks

1. I can't have my food touch. No seriously it's gotten really out of hand. I will get two plates if I have to.

2. When loading the dishwasher I have to have an equal amount of silverware in the tray! Crazy I know but what can you do?

3. I say I'm sorry all the time. It doesn't matter if I did something or someone else has done something.

4. I laugh whenever any one gets hurt. Myself included. It's my very first reaction.

5. When eating M&M's I have to have at least one of each color and I eat the rest of the M&M's first.

6. I live by expiration dates. I won't even consider eating or drinking something once it's past it's expiration date. Even if it's still fine. Steve usually finishes it or I toss it out.

Ok so now I tag: Gin, Jill G., Carianne, Suzanne, Katie & Dawni

0 comments: