Wednesday, October 29, 2008

It's The Little Things That I Love The Most!

you know what I love?

I love the fact that no matter what Sadie smiles at me when I walk through the door. I love the fact that when you pick her up she pats you on the back. I love that she makes all kinds of crazy faces at you and doesn't even know that she is funny. I love that when you turn on music she rocks out and dances. I love that music from commercials catches her off guard and she will stop whatever she is doing just to watch the commercial and listen to the music. I love the fact that she is only 9 months but she already has a love of music, even opera. I love the fact she will be still and watch your lips when you pray. I love the fact that when you tell her that her bottle or sippy cup is empty she smiles and laughs. I love the fact that she loves to dance to the ba-ba song...."shake that thing" when we make her bottle. I love the fact that she will snuggle with you. I love the fact that she loves to play with my hair. I love that she already has her own little personality, a little of me and a LOT of Steve. And yes I love the fact that she sucks her thumb and plays with her blanket like Linus.

But the thing I love the most is that she loves me unconditionally. Remind you of anyone? I'm so very grateful for this precious blessing that HE has given me. I wouldn't change what we had to do in order for her to be here. She was definitely worth the wait.

I love you Sadie Abigale.



0 comments: