Saturday, October 18, 2008

Friday Night Sleep Over

Friday was a lot of fun. When I picked Sadie up from Kimmi's (Daycare) I also got to pick Rylie up. She got to come over to our house for a sleep over. It was a funny drive home because neither one of the girls are used to having anyone in the back seat next to them. Rylie just said Sadie's name all the way home while have her "nack". Sadie sat in her carseat and just clapped her hands and nodded (her head banging thing).

Once we got to the house we went out back since Steve was mowing the back yard. Rylie and Sadie played in the back yard for a little while so I could finish the dinner that Steve started. We had chicken nuggets and steak fries. Rylie really liked dipping the fries and chicken in ketchup. By 7pm we had to try and keep Sadie awake. She was so tired. Usually she gets a little power nap on the way home but there was just too much going on. So by 7:30 she was out. Steve put her to bed while I got Rylie ready.

The next morning both girls were up and starting their day at 5am. So we played and watched Cinderella and Playhouse Disney on the Disney Channel. It was a great morning. Then Sadie and I took Rylie home. We had lots of fun and can't wait to do it again. Here are some pictures. Unfortunately there was too much going on Friday night to get any pictures so these are from Saturday morning.

Good Morning Princess!
Sadie still isn't quite awake yet.
Sadie playing with Daddy. He like to hang her rings from her ears like earrings.
Rylie showing me how to put the blocks in the bucket
She is concentrating really hard.
Playing with the play pen and bouncer.
Sadie & Steve
Sadie & Rylie - We want in!
Rylie was helping Sadie try to stand up.
Sadie discovered how to quickly dump a bag full of cheerios on the floor.




1 comments:

Bella @ Lil Daisies said...

HI TAMMY!

Wow! What a nice surprise to read your comment on my blog! My goodness it has been FOREVER it seems since we have last seen or heard from each other.
I loved peeking through your blog and looking at your pictures and family and sweet little girl. She is adorable. Our babies are close in age. :-)
I will save your email address and email you soon. It will be good to catch up with you.

Blessings,
Bella (Laura)---I usually go by Bella on my blog and internet sites...:-)