Monday, January 19, 2009

MICKEY MOUSE CLUBHOUSE PARTY!

Yep can you believe it?! It's time for Sadie's 1st birthday. Where has the time gone?

Here is a copy of her invitation that went out. (oh and no comments on the type-o. When I printed the invitations it really was still 2008 so I didn't even think about it. So yes I goofed and put 2008 on ALL the invitations. I never said I was perfect.)
Sorry if you didn't get it and sorry I'm posting this so late. Like I said in my earlier posts life has been on fast forward for the past couple of weeks and this is one of those reasons. I really didn't want to do a big birthday party since she won't remember it but I didn't want to do nothing so I've compromised with myself.

So we are going Disney. SHOCKING I know but geez you should have seen that one coming! Anyway one of Sadie's favorite cartoons is Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Now there are three different shows that are her favorites but alas this was the only one that Party City had decorations for. I was able to go to Playhouse Disney and get some great decorations, games, recipes and ideas. Unfortunately the games are to "old" for our crowd but I was still able to get a few ideas for her party.

Her party is this coming Saturday. Her actual birthday is Wednesday and I am taking her to Disneyland. Just me and Sadie. It will be fun. Just a mommy and me day!




2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Did Shane ever RSVP? We will be there!

Have fun at Disneyland! I was going with you!

Karina said...

Have fun at Disneyland! Wish we could be there. Hugz to all!

Jeff, Alyssa and Karina