Monday, January 19, 2009

Now I Ask you, Who Wouldn't Love More Sadie Pictures & Videos?

So here are some miscellaneous videos and pictures that we took over the weekend.

We had a great weekend. Steve worked on his kitchen cabinets while Sadie & I went shopping for her birthday party. The weather was great as you can see by some of the videos we were not bundled up for a change.


This video is of Sadie dancing with Steve. If you look hard enough you can even see Steve pull off a couple of dance moves. We were watching Shrek and she really loves the music.

Sadie watching Shrek


I gave Sadie her Mr. Oscat kazoo this weekend and she loved it. She's actually getting pretty good with it.



So this next video is a quick glance at one of Sadie's new dance moves.

Side Note: I have to tell you that last night (Sunday) we were flipping through channels on on TLC there was a show called Baby Ballroom. It's basically a ballroom competition show for little kids. And when I say little I think they were 9 or 10. I'm not sure. The show we watched was the final. And the only reason we stopped on this show was Sadie's reaction. Steve and I really just watched her. She really was into the show and clapped and cheered and twirled her feet with the dancers. It was really an eye opening experience.

If I haven't mentioned it before let me mention it now...my daughter is super strong. She has taken to picking up her ball, as seen below, and throwing it. Of course we are trying to nip that in the bud but she still does it every once in a while.
Playing with her "Disney" friends in her playhouse.

Now if I haven't mentioned before about My Friends Tigger & Pooh, well shame on me. She absolutely loves that show. There is a song that they sing called "think, think, think" to try and help the Super Sleuths figure out their mystery. Well Sadie being who she is, loves the song and now is going the motions. She is so smart.

1 comments:

Papa Randy said...

I din't think it was possible, but the older she gets the cuter she gets.