Sunday, January 18, 2009

Our Accident Prone & Trend Setting Daughter

Friday, January 2, 2009

Well since we had NOTHING in our fridge Sadie and I got dressed and went to Winco. We stocked up and Sadie enjoyed watching all the people. Steve said this outfit which Aunt Jill-bee got us when we were first born, made her look all grown up. I thought it was really cute.
So if you remember on New Year's Eve Sadie got a good ouchy on her chin. Well after Sadie and I got home from Winco she managed to get a Kleenex box and took off running. Well as you can see, she fell and got a good cut on her cheek. The picture above is Sadie pointing to the person responsible for her injuries. Below is a good picture of her new battle scar.
Aunt Karina and Alyssa got Sadie some great slipper boots. Here they are. It's been really nice having them to help keep her feet warm on these past few weeks of cold weather.

I'm ready for my Close-Up!


Saturday, January 3, 2009

We just hung out all day, while Steve worked on the corner cabinets which he got the last corner cabinet up this weekend. We were able to organize and clear off some of the counter.
I know that you have those old baby pictures that you often criticize your parents for the clothing choices they made. Well I decided that why should we be the only ones with those baby pictures. Yep that's right I dressed my daughter in non-matching clothes. Aunt Melodie got us some great shirts that light up. So I got Sadie dressed and this was the result. I do have to say that even though she doesn't match she still works it!





0 comments: