Sunday, January 18, 2009

Reading is Fun!

Sunday, January 4, 2009
Our Church time has changed. Starting today we meet at 9am again. Church went a lot better this week which I'm hoping is a sign to come. I think this time change will be really good for our little family. We only were in the foray for a little while this time not the entire hour. Which I was very happy about. It's been frustrating lately but I know that this to shall pass...
After Church and a nap, it was play time in our house. Here are a few pictures of the day. I have to tell you I am really enjoying this age with Sadie. She is a lot of fun and is learning so much. She has a lanuage all to herself and I love to listen to her talk. Steve says she's singing but I just think that she is talking really fast like me.

She loves to listen to Troy Aikman and Joe Buck. Football announcers.






One of the new "Sadie things" is books. She loves books. She loves to pretend to read them, bring them to you to read them and alas she loves to chew on them as well. Here is a couple of videos of her bringing me a book to read and then the next one is a video of us actually reading the book.


0 comments: