Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday at the Mall

So if you think I get my daughter's pictures done every week, well this month you'd be right. Last week when we had our family pictures done, I was not satisfied with the results. Sadie was tired and you could tell. So low and behold I had another free coupon so I decided to meet Katie and Rylie at the mall. Rylie was having her pictures done at the same time. (Which they turned out really super cute). I chose these pictures because they really sum up her personality. It was super funny because Katie and I kept bringing the girls back and forth to make eachother smile. After we were done with the photography part we walked down to the food court and had pizza and french fries for lunch. It was a lot of fun. It was nice to be out and about and to have great conversation. Rylie and Sadie always have fun together so it works out for all of us. (The link to the entire photo shoot is in my favorite links list.)

The Picture People (where we get the pictures done at) is having a contest. So I entered miss Sadie in it. I chose the middle picture because I think that shows her personality the best. It was a hard choice between that one and the 1st one. Katie entered Rylie in as well. Rylie is so pretty and she has so much personality it doesn't surprise me at all that she won the Hawaiian Tropics Pagaent. The sad thing is Rylie is in Sadie's age group for this one and they are only chosing one child per age group per store location. So if either girl gets it I will be super happy.

And believe it or not I was even thinking of taking her in this weekend too because they are having a Child ID special. And her favorite show "Little Einsteins" is having a promotion this weekend too since today is the release of their newest movie. The only thing is I'm not sure how much time I'm going to have with Jessica's reception that night. I'm helping out with decorating and video taping. So I'm going to play it by ear.

To show you just how much Sadie loves the Little Einsteins I got a video of me singing the theme song and her expression. She usually is more animated but you can still see that she loves it. Enjoy.













0 comments: