Monday, August 25, 2008

Weird Mother Dreams

Ok so out of all you Moms out there, do you remember having weird mother dreams? You may still have them for all I know but man, mine have been so crazy lately. I'm even getting up out of my bed and trying to lift the bed or trying to catch Sadie from falling. It's completely bizzare. I am constantly having dreams where I have to save Sadie. Like the bed thing. I literally was trying to lift the bed up with Steve and I on it because I thought Sadie had fallen between the headboard and the wall. Steve had to wake me up. Another time I have hanging on to a rope that had Sadie on the other end and I was trying to pull it up. Yeah poor Steve, I had a hold of his arm and was giving him an Indian burn.

Well the latest in this kooky installment was this weekend, I can't remember if it was Friday or Saturday night, I thought Sadie was falling off the ledge in our bedroom. Now our bedroom has one of those decorative ledges and we use it for storage. Well apparently I thought Sadie was up there and she was going to fall. So I jumped out of bed screaming at the top of my lungs for Steve to help me. He jumped up and ran around the end of the bed looking for whatever it was I was yelling about. He asked me what's going on. I said Sadie is up there and she's going to fall off. Help me. Now if I had been a man I'm sure Steve would have decked me, he was so mad. He finally told me to Go back to bed.

So I'm asking for advice. What do I do to make the dreams stop? It's happening more often now and my poor husband is getting fed up. He asked me the next day if my insurance covered mental illness. YIKES! Help before it goes that far.

0 comments: