Thursday, August 28, 2008

See I'm Not Always Grumpy!

So since I posted her morning "I'm Grumpy" pictures yesterday. I decided to post the I'm happy pictures and videos. I got to tell you that Sadie is so serious all the time. The only way I can get her to smile is to sing the Little Einstein song. We are working on the tickling part. But she is just like her Daddy, serious all the time. Here are a few cute pictures though. We are gearing up for this weekend. Rylie gets to come over Sunday afternoon and stay the night. We are going to have so much fun! I told Steve this will be good practice for our second one. So be prepared for an onslaught of pictures from this weekend with Rylie.








This is a video of how Sadie is crawling right now. Bear Crawling. She also has discovered the high chair can move if you push on it so that's been fun.

Well this video is of Sadie discovering her Shadow and figuring out how to sit down.

1 comments:

Papa Randy said...

WOW that girl wants to walk. She looks so cute crawling on the floor with her butt up. Can I say that on your blog. Wait I just did. Anyway very adorable. Steve is very cute as well. I never noticed him being serious all the time. He is always smiling when I see him. Oh wait maybe it's me. LOL