Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We Love Puppies!


Ok so if I haven't already explained to you, Sadie loves dogs. Not just our dogs but any dog. Well last night Daisy was wanting to get scratched, but I had Sadie. So Sadie started playing with Daisy and Daisy saw an opportunity to teach Sadie how to scratch her back.


YEAH RIGHT! It was the funniest thing though. I didn't get any pictures because I was busy holding off Daisy and holding onto Sadie. Steve was in the back room and missed the entire show. Sadie was laughing so hard at one point she snorted and then stopped breathing for a second.


So in honor of dogs everywhere we are going to go to Fresno on the 27th of September for a walk-a-thon to help support their local Animal rescue. Suzanne and Shane have used them a few times and have been really impressed so they are going to walk. So Sadie and I thought we would take the drive and go support them. I think Sadie will love to walk around with all the puppies.

0 comments: