Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day

Those of you who know Steve know or won't be surprised that Valentine's Day is not a "celebrated" holiday in our house. However this year we swapped babysitting with the Olson's and Steve and I went out to lunch and saw Avatar on Friday. Steve was ok with this as it wasn't on Valentine's Day...hey I'll take what I can get. haha!
On Sunday, Valentine's Day, Sadie and I got ready for Church. I was happy Valentine's Day was on Sunday, so we got to go out and get a little dressed up. Instead of going and finding another outfit, I recycled Sadie's Christmas dress as it didn't have any green in it. I made a matching bow (shocking) and this was the result. She looked so beautiful. I can't believe my baby is growing up so quick.



Sadie absolutely loves this tree! She is always "swinging" from it.

1 comments:

Gini said...

OMG!!! She looks soooooooo pretty and grown-up! I can't believe it! Adorable!