Sunday, February 28, 2010

Our Sunny Sunday

Sunday was Beautiful! The sun came out and so we took advantage of it. Aunt Jill-bee sent Sadie one of the most adorable outfits I've seen when she was a baby, and it fits now. So I got Sadie all dressed up and we went outside for some much deserved and needed sunshine.

Here are some of those pictures. Oh and by the way I have a new software program that is awesome. I'm so very excited with the looks I can achieve now. So bear with me for a while, I will be playing with these looks for a while.




Sadie recently started this. She will grab the ends of her shirt or skirt (if she's wearing one) and hold them like she is twirling around. I blame Cinderella for this cuteness. She believes she is dancing while she runs. It's really cute!

0 comments: