Friday, February 19, 2010

Sadie's Craft Time

So I've started Sadie with crafts. Either she "helps" me with my stuff for Sunday (me working, her coloring) or we actually do a craft together.
Today I was working on Sun cut outs for the nursery kids at Church. So while I was cutting she was coloring. She really wanted to help cut...but that's going to another project altogether.
I had gotten these fun Star shaped sunglasses for Sadie's party. Well she decided that we needed to "dress up" for craft time. (oh yes, can you see the Mickey Mouse ears on my head? It was a must accessory.)

Then after craft time I found her here. Eating her lunch and watching a show. Some of the things she does just kills me. She's just too funny. Obivously she wasn't tall enough on the bed so she got her step stool so she could be six inches taller. haha.

0 comments: